Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Locations: Lagos, Nairobi City and Casablanca
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job number: 1254845
Travel: 25-50 %
Profession: Customer Success
Role type: Individual Contributor
- We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Modern Work to drive successful adoption and expansion of Modern Work workloads within he / his accounts.
- The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in her / his accounts.
- Drive Microsoft 365 usage with a focus on Microsoft Teams workloads including Meetings and Platform and Apps on Teams.
- Securing BDM / ITDM intent to use Microsoft Teams and aligning with Line of Business priorities at your customers.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) within each customer to influence adoption.
- Drive end-user excitement to create viral adoption (e.g. excitement days, champions programs).
- Drive business scenarios leveraging Meetings and Platform and Apps in Teams to drive Teams usage.
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Meetings and Platform and Apps workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities.
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
- Clearly define BDM / ITDM business outcomes and build a high-quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Lead customer consumption governance for BDMs through proactive partnership with customer v-team.
- Lead Microsoft Teams internal alignment/ROB for all assigned customers through proactive partnership with Microsoft v-team.
- Represent the technical “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering, and document business-value driven customer success stories and shared practices.
- Activate Microsoft Account Team when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or pre-sales to corporate, enterprise or public sector customers
- 3+ years of experience with Modern Work solutions like: M365, Teams, Surface or other similar technologies.
- PROSCI certification and / or change management expertise.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams, Platform, and Meetings workloads with Microsoft 365 experience.
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Softcom Limited (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Eko Maintenance Limited (8 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Concept Group (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Alfred and Victoria Associates (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng (5 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – (6 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at uLesson Education Limited (14 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria (10 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Adeeva Capital Limited (7 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Delta State Government (12 Positions)
Apply for this Job